PastoDeco 4.7.3 is out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheSnake

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
New version 4.7.3 of PastoDeco is now available on all platforms ( iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OSX ).

What's new:
Deco gas list now shows MOD
1-click Cloud sync
Text runtime now shows gas start pressure/quantity
Editable gas initial temp / water temp for real gas quantity calculations
Van der Waals adjustment for real gas quantity calculations
EADD ( Equivalent Air Density Depth ) indication when choosing gases
Flash deco gases choice ( automatic deco gases list generation for optimized deco/PpO2 and taking care about ICD risks )
Automatic max bottom time calculation to limit TTS ou RunTime for a given duration
Reorganization of top menu icons

en001.png

Topbar icons grouped

en002.png

Topbar icons reorganisation

en003.png

Choice of deco gas w/MOD ( depending on deco max PpO2 in general settings )

en004.png

Cloud Sync

en005.png

Tank temp ( filling temp ) / water temp for pressure adjustment

en006.png

EADD shown when choosing gases ( bottom / deco )
Here we can see that a Trimix 14/46 used at 80 meters/262f. as same density than air used at 44m/146f

en007.png

Flash deco gases selection.
This function helps you to choose deco gases ( from the bottom to surface ) optimizing PpO2 and taking care about ICD risks.

en008.png

Auto selected deco gases

en009.png

New utility.
This can allow you to know bottom time to have TTS or RunTime <= @ given value.
In image above, we ask which is the max. bottom time in order to have a TTS not depassing 100 minutes.

en010.png

Max calculated bottom time

en011.png

Using the switch we made the same thing by limiting to 100 minutes of total Runtime

Android versions: ( demo, light, Pro ) on Play Store
iOS versions on App Store
Max OSX / PC Windows: on my website PastoDeco? decompression planning software

Last edited:
I’d like to check it out, but it’s not available in the US App Store. Will it be available in the States?

Normally it is available in US.
I checked on iTunes US and I found it.

I'm having an issue with this upgrade. The app freezes up on me every time I start it. This had happened before with an earlier version ( 2 or 3 versions ago, to the best of my recollection) then was resolved when the previous version was released. As soon as I upgraded to this latest version it began freezing up again. Is this happening to anyone else or just me? I'm running Android 5.1 on a Motorola X 2nd gen phone. Has anyone found a fix?
I do like the app though (when it runs) and would like to get this problem solved.

I'm having an issue with this upgrade. The app freezes up on me every time I start it. This had happened before with an earlier version ( 2 or 3 versions ago, to the best of my recollection) then was resolved when the previous version was released. As soon as I upgraded to this latest version it began freezing up again. Is this happening to anyone else or just me? I'm running Android 5.1 on a Motorola X 2nd gen phone. Has anyone found a fix?
I do like the app though (when it runs) and would like to get this problem solved.

Hi, I will take a look at this. I keep you informed ..... meanwhile can you made tests in different conditions, e.g. w/internet activated then desctivated ?

Hi, I will take a look at this. I keep you informed ..... meanwhile can you made tests in different conditions, e.g. w/internet activated then desctivated ?
Thanks. Yes, I just tried that but had the same results. Any help is appreciated

Same issue of totally not responding app on Huawey P10 plus w. Android 7.0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom