Paypal problems paying supporter subscription

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAM001

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi

Having problems with pay pal paying the supporter subscription. Twice it has emaied me saying that:

The payment for your subscription to ScubaBoard Supporter Annual Subscription failed because of a problem with your credit card.ScubaBoard, Inc has been notified of this failed payment.

Pay pal continues to use this card successfully for payment on ebay purchaces but somehow has problems paying SB. Any suggestions????

Keith KWS

Hi KWS,

You can try canceling your subscription and re-subscribing.

All I can see is that it also says the payment has failed, it doesn't give a reason code. We have no control over how paypal processes these transactions, they either work or not and that is a function of PayPal.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Howard

Just got off of phone with pay pal and they say things are good with them.m They are sending a n email to you guys to get to gether to find out cause of the problem. I can cancel the subscription but dont know how to restart it. Is that done on pay pal end or on the SB end. dont want to loose the email acct with SB due to canceled subscription.

Pls dont let my subscription close out , we will get this done...

thanks

Hi KWS,

You can try canceling your subscription and re-subscribing.

All I can see is that it also says the payment has failed, it doesn't give a reason code. We have no control over how paypal processes these transactions, they either work or not and that is a function of PayPal.

Thanks.

---------- Post added February 15th, 2015 at 10:03 AM ----------

Just got off the phone with pay pa; again and they ask that you run the payment request again. Yhey think the problem may be fixed. Something about replaced C/C 's causing loss of auto payment processing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom