PBCC dive club??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imwright1985

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
was wondering if any PBCC students might want to start one up, gotta find an advisor which is a full time staff/ faculty member and a few "founding members" its 5 i think. I figure its a way we could meet divers in the school and possibly get new people diving, plus expand our diving education a bit.

-Ryan

was wondering if any PBCC students might want to start one up, gotta find an advisor which is a full time staff/ faculty member and a few "founding members" its 5 i think. I figure its a way we could meet divers in the school and possibly get new people diving, plus expand our diving education a bit.

-Ryan

Perhaps starting with an advertised dive outing might jump start the initiative. You could probaly negoiate a good rate on an afternoon charter one weekend. Good luck from a PBCC alumni...

Perhaps starting with an advertised dive outing might jump start the initiative. You could probaly negoiate a good rate on an afternoon charter one weekend. Good luck from a PBCC alumni...

That would be awsome, I just need to find out how to find cert'ed PBCC students or get noncert'ed people to sign up and get their OW. Cant really start off with a charter right away need to get a little idea of a headcount. Maby i can try getting it open to PBCC Alum's then you can have a little college throwback experience.

ohh and i started a thread in the FCD forum

That would be awsome, I just need to find out how to find cert'ed PBCC students or get noncert'ed people to sign up and get their OW. Cant really start off with a charter right away need to get a little idea of a headcount. Maby i can try getting it open to PBCC Alum's then you can have a little college throwback experience.

ohh and i started a thread in the FCD forum

Just get more than 4 current divers and any charter in the county will schedule for the normal going rate per head. How you advertise such a thing at the school I will leave for you. Alternatively, you can plan a dive at Phil Foster Park in Riviera Beach, tide permiting of course...

Im thinking the phil foster idea would be a good first trip so there is no overhead then push through to a charter as it gets moving some. Im going monday to start checking on things

Im thinking the phil foster idea would be a good first trip so there is no overhead then push through to a charter as it gets moving some. Im going monday to start checking on things

That's a practical and wise decision. Get more than 6 divers together in the weeks ahead and I will donate $100.00 towards a boat trip. Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom