PCB and Panhandle this week.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetHoss

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Leaving this Tuesday, June 21 to go to the Florida Panhandle and do some vagabond diving. No schedule, just drivin' and divin'. Figured on Vortex and Morrison on Tuesday and Wednesday Morning, Panama City on Wednesday evening, a boat trip from one of the shops in PCB Thursday and St. Andrews Jetties on Friday or Saturday morning. Any Ideas or info would be helpful, and buddies would be welcomed. Night dive possible with willing accomplice..

Thanks....Gypsy Diver...Hoss!!

Leave Atlanta Tuesday 10am ish and return Saturday unless fate intervenes!!

I'm a slave to the man Mon-Friday and I think I'll be diving Destin and possibly Morrison on Saturday morning.

Have fun, Morrison should be clearing nicely after the T.S., if the flow is up, its probably already clear. Looking forward to a report.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm a slave to the man Mon-Friday and I think I'll be diving Destin and possibly Morrison on Saturday morning.

Have fun, Morrison should be clearing nicely after the T.S., if the flow is up, its probably already clear. Looking forward to a report.

I am not tied to anything, a dive at Destin or Morrison on Saturday sounds like a good thing. Lurking, I saw you do a lot of Destin diving, so a guide would be good.

I also plan on the spring get together at Vortex later this month or next if I can tie down the dates. I am ready for clear water and vis over 5-10 feet and 52 degree water!! Springs will be warm comparably@!

Hoss

I'm in FL atleast one weekend a month for the panhandle springs and the jetties in Destin. Alot of times I'm in FL for 2 or 3 weekends of the month :) I have a thread in the FL Conch forum's Trips-n-Happenings area with some dives planned for Saturday(Morrison in the morning and Destin Jetties in the early afternoon).

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=101401

More than welcome to join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom