pee valve during SI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when on the surface, prop your valve-side leg backwards on the toe - point your toe, and touch it to the ground 12-18in behind your other foot. that way most of the pee comes straight out the valve and you only get the last little drop that can drip down the suit. i usually lean against a tree to get an even better angle, but just cocking your foot back is usually enough.

ps - not cool to do this somewhere someone may walk, even if you're trying to show off. as larry says, 'with a weenis comes responsibility...'

when on the surface, prop your valve-side leg backwards on the toe - point your toe, and touch it to the ground 12-18in behind your other foot. that way most of the pee comes straight out the valve and you only get the last little drop that can drip down the suit. i usually lean against a tree to get an even better angle, but just cocking your foot back is usually enough.

ps - not cool to do this somewhere someone may walk, even if you're trying to show off. as larry says, 'with a weenis comes responsibility...'

I am going to have a hard time getting that image of "you against a tree" out of my mind.

i'll let you watch for a small fee, don...insert your avatar's evil smirk here!

Back
Top Bottom