Pennyroyal, September 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My plans for the 24-25 have changed so I am packing the dive gear and going to Pennyroyal. Bacon wrapped mushrooms will probably be in order. Unless it is boiling hot that weekend I will camp out. If I'm not working that Friday I may go down Friday.
Pools open, everybody in!!

Darn you!:angrymob: You would plan to go when I have to work!:( (plus if I were off,... I'd probably get roped into teaching). Right now is crunch time. Everyone wants to get certified before it starts getting cold. Once we get through Oct., things ought to start calming down for a while.

My schedule will open up more in October. Maybe we can plan a get together for those that can't make it the 24-25.

November!? Doesn't it get cold by then?...lol

I'm a strong maybe, it would be good ro see you.

Bob, I might even dive singles! :shocked2: Wet is out of the question.

Doesn't the dive season end sometime in late October?..lol. Nothing wrong with the DS now that I got the hole in the neck seal taken care of. Made for some LOOOOONNNGGG deco stops in Gilboa's 40 degree waters.

Got an email from JP and he is a maybe. Lou and Julie, not sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom