Closed Perdix AI

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shearwater perdix ai | eBay

As far as the warranty, I have seen lots of bragging about how Shearwater takes care of their customers even after the warranty as if it was still under warranty....even if it has changed hands several times. So either there are some people lying out there or the warranty is a mute point. Just sayin.
I bought a used Petrel 2 years ago and when I read about the battery cap has a new design I emailed SW and ask about it, they said I can send it in and they will check and replace if necessary. Since I was going to be in Vancouver about 2 months after I emailed them, I ask if I can just bring it in. Long story short, I bought it in and they clean it, replace the cap, a new screen protector and a new semi-hard case (I only had the paper box) and they did not charge me anything. And this is certainly after any warranty period on this computer. One of the best CS experience I had other than Anker. They have me as a new customer for sure

Oh, I also bought a used Petrel 2 and a used Perdix (non-AI) so I am clearing out my old computers

It is my opinion and my practice that offers should be made by PM as it is a private matter between the seller and the prospective buyer. If the seller's offer is unreasonable it will soon become apparent by a lack of responses.

It is my opinion and my practice that offers should be made by PM as it is a private matter between the seller and the prospective buyer. If the seller's offer is unreasonable it will soon become apparent by a lack of responses.

I understand your point which is valid. At the same time, when it is here, others can see what was offered and what was rejected so they have an idea of what has already happened rather than PMing the seller again about potentially the same price. It's efficient and doesn't waste either party's time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom