Closed Perdix AI

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a scam but seller didn't clearly communicate that he intended to send something different than advertised. As a regular seller he should stand behind his words and quickly correct an issue when he fails to clearly communicate.

$25 Its a good price for the cover but considering others sell the computer NIB or like new for $750 then it doesn't look so good to me.

Thanks for the input. I'd like to hear what others have to say. Is the seller wrong? Am I wrong? Should this seller correct the situation or tell me to pound sand/spend more money for something I already paid for?

I think it should have been clear when he said

upload_2019-9-30_12-44-54.png

"just a Perdix AI"
"Just"=only
"a"=not necessarily "this"

You got a decent deal. Good luck finding a NIB or like new for $750. They can be found, but they are rare and go pretty quick.

If you want the cover, he made you a more than fair deal to try to appease you, buy it.

Probably should start a new thread if you want to debate this further.

I think it should have been clear when he said

View attachment 542726

"just a Perdix AI"
"Just"=only
"a"=not necessarily "this"

You got a decent deal. Good luck finding a NIB or like new for $750. They can be found, but they are rare and go pretty quick.

If you want the cover, he made you a more than fair deal to try to appease you, buy it.

Probably should start a new thread if you want to debate this further.

Thanks for your opinion. I was happy with the price I paid considering what was advertised so its a non issue there, unless I decided to pay him more.
Its interesting that you see it that way. He did say just a perdix ai, but also sent the case, dongle, orings and wrist strap so it wasn't really just a perdix ai.

Was it unreasonable for me to expect that the advertised images which included a cover and was being sold as 'computer only' was different than 'just a perdix ai'? Sounds like you think yes. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for your opinion. I was happy with the price I paid considering what was advertised so its a non issue there, unless I decided to pay him more.
Its interesting that you see it that way. He did say just a perdix ai, but also sent the case, dongle, orings and wrist strap so it wasn't really just a perdix ai. Was it unreasonable for me to expect that the advertised images contained all there were included in 'just a perdix ai' purchase? Sounds like you think yes. Thanks for the input.
For the $800 price, the OP was clear that a cover was not included in that price.

For the $800 price, the OP was clear that a cover was not included in that price.

So the original post had the following

$900 computer only
$1100 with transmitter

So 'computer only' in the OP includes the Cover but 'Just a perdix ai' in our DMs doesn't and you feel that the distinction was clear? Thanks for your input.

So the original post had the following

$900 computer only
$1100 with transmitter

So 'computer only' in the OP includes the Cover but 'Just a perdix ai' in our DMs doesn't and you feel that the distinction was clear? Thanks for your input.
When the price dropped by $100, the cover stopped being part of the deal, per the OP.

Seller offered you money back. If you’re not happy, get a refund and stop complaining. He was more than accommodating. Sounds to me like you’re the one trying to force his hand by going public with a squeaky whine.

upload_2019-9-30_17-26-41.png

Seller offered you money back. If you’re not happy, get a refund and stop complaining. He was more than accommodating. Sounds to me like you’re the one trying to force his hand by going public with a squeaky whine.

He offered a refund minus the $40 for shipping and I'm not okay with that. Would you be? Thanks for your input.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom