Closed Perdix AI

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He offered a refund minus the $40 for shipping and I'm not okay with that. Would you be? Thanks for your input.

Wow! $40 for shipping? Unless that was sent overnight, that’s REALLY REALLY expensive.

I'd like to hear what others have to say. Is the seller wrong? Am I wrong? Should this seller correct the situation or tell me to pound sand/spend more money for something I already paid for?

It is a bit disingenuous to state that you want to hear what others have to say and then argue with those very same "others" because they are not stating what you want to hear/read. It makes you come across as wholeheartedly unreasonable.

-Z

My guess is the $40 is 20 each way.

Why each way? You paid for shipping to your address and then back to him. Why is he claiming shipping? Makes no sense. $20 one way is expensive too. Something amiss here.

Why each way? You paid for shipping to your address and then back to him. Why is he claiming shipping? Makes no sense. $20 one way is expensive too. Something amiss here.

What I meant to say is that I'd be out $40. He isn't asking for $40. I paid the $20 to have him ship it to me then I'd have to pay $20 to send it back. I wouldn't get any of that back. Sorry for the confusion.

@Socal326 YOUR posts are seriously confusing. I’ve dealt with @guruboy in the past. He has always been scrupulously honest and clear in his dealings with me. It should not cost anywhere near $20 to ship that box back to him.

@Socal326 YOUR posts are seriously confusing. I’ve dealt with @guruboy in the past. He has always been scrupulously honest and clear in his dealings with me. It should not cost anywhere near $20 to ship that box back to him.
That's what he charged me for USPS Priority with Signature required.

Was it insured? Insuring through USPS for $800 is INSANELY expensive.

Small flat rate box $7.90
Ins for $800. $12.05
Total. $19.95

Was it insured? Insuring through USPS for $800 is INSANELY expensive.

Small flat rate box $7.90
Ins for $800. $12.05
Total. $19.95

Perdix won’t fit in a Small Flat Rate box...enough of this banter.

Some folks will complain that the rainbow is too bright or the grass is too green.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom