Perdix issue.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi people of the internet.
I have an issue with my Perdix and I hope someone knows the solution.
I did 2 dives yesterday.
Back home I've downloaded the 2 dives on my Perdix App using the bluetooth, as always.
Weirdly enough, only the second dive was downloaded, but not the first.
I've tried and tried, and still the dive cannot be downloaded.
It's weird because when I connect my phone to my Perdix, they both recognise that there is one dive left (the first one) that hasn't been downloaded yet. So I select transfer, the phone and the Perdix "talk" each others and the Perdix transfers the dive, and my app says "dive downloaded successfully". Then, I check on my list, and the dive is not there. As I've said, I've tried at least 10 times since yesterday afternoon...
This thing is driving me crazy.
Any solution?
Anyone has seen something similar?

Random notes: the dive is still on the log of the Perdix, I haven't erased it by mistake; I've turned off/on my phone, just in case; I have updated the Perdix to the last version of the software; I might consider to erase the app and install it again on my phone (I have a feeling is an app problem)...

As I've said, I've tried at least 10 times since yesterday afternoon...
This thing is driving me crazy.
Any solution?.

Stop trying to drive yourself crazy?

very useful, thanks

its not my real job.

I have recently had a similar problem with my last three dives. All three appear to have been downloaded, but only one shows up and it has the wrong date and time. Same problem with both phone and tablet, both are Android.

I have recently had a similar problem with my last three dives. All three appear to have been downloaded, but only one shows up and it has the wrong date and time. Same problem with both phone and tablet, both are Android.
Thanks to you I've just realised that time and date are wrong...
I'll check this evening if the Perdix had for some reason changed the calendar...

Is your problem still existing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom