Perdix with dry gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buttons seem to work with thick gloves on the Perdix but the drysuit cuff (removable wrist seals) always seems to get in the way on one side. Pushing it any further up my arm won't work. Love the computer but buttons something like the Suunto EON might be an improvement.
I put mine ON the cuff so it can't get in the way. I use thickish bungies that cross on the bottom of the cuff. Works great for me and keeps the bungies from inhibiting air flow between glove and suit.

I wear my DC almost at the inside crook of my elbow....

Last edited:
I put mine ON the cuff so it can't get in the way. I use thickish bungies that cross on the bottom of the cuff. Works great for me and keeps the bungies from inhibiting air flow between glove and suit.

Cool idea. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

If you happen to have a pic to share how you have it set up that would be great.

I wear my DC almost at the inside crook of my elbow....

I tried that. It helped with the buttons but made the viewing angle not ideal and also made the compass almost unusable due to lubber line being off angle that tight to the elbow (couldn't get it far enough out front of me to line up). I could see it if you don't use the compass.

If I'm missing something pls advise. Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it.

No view issues for me...

Truth be told, I haven't transitioned to the electronic compass yet even though it is in the Pedrix. I still wear my mechanical compass (SK7) on the back side of my left hand. Or, if I have a light active (night dive), light in a sock on the left, and compass on my right (I'm left handed, so the light needs to illuminate my writing on my right arm slate...... tricky...

Last edited:
I still use my mechanical compass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom