Peregrine and Subsurface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d^2b

Worse diving through photography
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone tried the peregrine with subsurface yet? I'm wondering if it will "just work", or more likely need some adaptation for downloading from the new model.

I know @dirkhh is probably busy with other stuff, but just in case he already knows the answer...

I haven't seen a Peregrine - I'll reach out to our good friends at Shearwater to see if they might be willing to give me a loaner.

It would be highly unlikely for this to work "out of the box", but on the flip side, Shearwater has among the best developer documentation of all the dive computer vendors I've ever worked with and they have been quite supportive of Subsurface and libdivecomputer, so my guess is that we should be able to figure this out relatively easily.

I have tried to download dives to Subsurface and it can not find my Peregrine via Bluetooth, works great with the Shearwater app on my home computer.
What to do?

Back
Top Bottom