Personal pet peeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Rock-N-Java (Cozumel) and there’s an older man FaceTiming without the use of a headset. They’re everywhere!!

My wife always says I get grumpy at the airport. Everybody becomes the enemy!

She also reminds me that if I can't deal with it, I am always free to shell out the cash and fly private. That usually shuts me up. Until the person behind me breaks out their fried shrimp and onion ring basket, while facetiming and applying perfume. Then I go back to researching NetJet subscriptions, and figuring out which organ to sell so I can afford the private flights....

Just a note...

A lot of phones don't come with headphone jacks anymore.

I can't figure out how people talk on the phone on the subway in between stations where NO ONE gets data or WiFi. Who are they kidding?

Just a note...

A lot of phones don't come with headphone jacks anymore.

I can't figure out how people talk on the phone on the subway in between stations where NO ONE gets data or WiFi. Who are they kidding?

Mine is one of those phones - so I have to use an adapter or Bluetooth.

I wouldn't know about this, this isn't allowed in first or business class lounges. What I don't like is when they run out of honey roasted cashews in the lounge and I have to settle for the pistachios. The steak in the Swiss first class lounge is small so I have to get two servings which doesn't leave room on the table for fish dish.

Worst thing is the slow internet during the flight that makes me go down in resolution for YouTube videos I watch during the flight.

FLIGHTS.jpeg

Perhaps this one is also not a pet peeve since no one should do it: the person who stops just after they step inside the terminal when getting off the plane because someone is somehow there to greet them.

Because someone is there to greet them, they must stop in the middle of the path to do all their greeting and hugging while acting completely oblivious to blocking the other 100 people still trying to get off the plane.

This same issue applies frequently to walking in general. I always move to the side if I am going to stop.

Who stands in security lines?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom