Personal Training?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dane@Scuba-Now

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody in here a personal trainer? I do training on the side for powerlifting and overall body building and fitness in general.

Hello,
I am not a personal trainer. But are doing great Job, Keep doing.
Are you providing for Men or Women? If Women then What kind of training you provide for women?

I work with a personal trainer. I don't work out with her, since I work out at 4:30 in the morning, and very few people want to get up that early. But I hired her to put together a fitness and nutrition program for me to follow. It's a very straightforward program. The fitness part of it consists of four work-outs a week that include a combination of weight training, metabolic conditioning, and both dynamic (before workout) and static (after workout) stretching exercises. The nutrition part consists of basic meal planning, which gives me the ingredients I must use for each meal but allow me to decide how to prepare them. Once every two weeks I do a weigh-in, and provide body measurements and photos to measure my progress. Based on the results of the bi-weekly report the workouts and meals may be modified. So far ... since I started on December 30 ... I've dropped about 20 lbs and am showing noticeable conditioning progress ... particularly in terms of flexibility. I'm convinced those stretching exercises are at least as beneficial as the workouts themselves, as I have a range of motion I haven't seen in years and (at age 63) had thought gone for good. The hardest part for me is not overdoing it ... progress tends to be rather motivating ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom