PERTH - Diving recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kingris92

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm planning to go to Perth some time next year to visit a friend studying there, and am hoping to dive while I'm there. I've recently gotten my open water certification in August 2018, and have been on 2 dive trips so far (both in Tioman, Malaysia). Am planning to do at least one more dive trip, depending on how early I go on my Perth trip next year.

Does anyone have any recommendations on dive sites/dive operators?

Also, is there anything I should take note of, in terms of dive conditions/marine life of Australia?

Any other tips or advice are more than welcome. Thanks!

Perth scuba are basically who you are looking for

a google search for them is easy to find. they offer competitive rates on all equipment and im pretty sure they will transport anything you may hire to the boat for you for a small fee the do with the cylinders i rent when i dive ...

the boat they use is blue destiny and the crew are amazing and your looking at about AU$160 pp for a day out at rottenest island with 2 dives and lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom