For Sale Petrel 2 - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgttrey

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling an excellent condition Petrel 2.

It's in great shape. A few very minor scuffs around the edge of the screen where the screen protector didn't cover, but pristine otherwise. Tried to capture it on the photos. I'd give the condition 9/10.

98 dives/72 hours. Updated to the current V65 firmware.

Only reason I'm selling is that I just don't find myself using it since it bought my rebreather -- I don't need a third dive computer on my arm and I already have a Perdix.

$500 shipped domestic and I'll throw in a DGX case for it. I think I have another screen protector to replace the one I peeled off before taking these photos and I'll include that (provided I find it).

Attachments

• 20190428_143558_resized_1.jpg
    20190428_143558_resized_1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190428_143636_resized_1.jpg
    20190428_143636_resized_1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 68
I'll take it!

Edit: very new to scubaboard and don't know how to direct message

I'll take it!

Edit: very new to scubaboard and don't know how to direct message

To send a message, click on the user name, below the avatar on the left of the post. Then click on "Start a conversation." (They're usually called "private messages" or "PMs" because prior versions of software called them that, it's shorter and easier to type, and arbitrary UI changes often do not change how people write and talk.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom