Philippines dive trip report, Malipascua, Coron and Alona Beach, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Scott! Thank you for sharing the report and video! May I ask which month did you went? Do you still have the contact from the Tapanee where we can contact for transfer from Cebu to Malipascua? Cheers! John
I emailed Tepanee and this was part of their reply;
“PHP 4,500 for 2 person and PHP 5,000 for 3 to 6 people (1 way) if day time. We add PHP 1,000 for the boat night transfer (from 6:00PM to 6:00AM). This price is good for a direct transfer, with eventually few stops for buying snacks, changing money or going to the toilet (15 minutes). For longer stops, there will be an extra charge to be arranged with the driver.”

I wish 800php for a one way private transfer was possible...

It is/was only possible if you have few people to share the cost.
From the airport I would have to pay at least P700,00 for the trip to Sabang by public transport.

My mistake, It was 4500 PHP for a private car and private boat between Cebu and Malipascua. I went in Feb. 19

I emailed Tepanee and this was part of their reply;
“PHP 4,500 for 2 person and PHP 5,000 for 3 to 6 people (1 way) if day time. We add PHP 1,000 for the boat night transfer (from 6:00PM to 6:00AM). This price is good for a direct transfer, with eventually few stops for buying snacks, changing money or going to the toilet (15 minutes). For longer stops, there will be an extra charge to be arranged with the driver.”

Many thanks for your information!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom