Wanted Phoenix First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I remember you having a long yoke on your dh? You could consider using a cyclone rather than a phoenix, and then a banjo for pressure. A hooka port adapter and a splitter gives you an octo and an lpi port. I have two set up this way.

You do want to put in an HPR, new single stage diaphragm, and the dbe.

Good luck, and have fun! It may take a bit for the next run of the phoenix units. Cyclone is a fine option, and economical..

Do I remember you having a long yoke on your dh? You could consider using a cyclone rather than a phoenix, and then a banjo for pressure. A hooka port adapter and a splitter gives you an octo and an lpi port. I have two set up this

Good luck, and have fun! It may take a bit for the next run of the phoenix units. Cyclone is a fine option, and economical..
Do I remember you having a long yoke on your dh? You could consider using a cyclone rather than a phoenix, and then a banjo for pressure. A hooka port adapter and a splitter gives you an octo and an lpi port. I have two set up this way.

I’m not sure on the long time as I haven’t received it yet. After I receive it I might still not know as I’m new to these dh regs. Here a pic from the auction, maybe you can tell.

Attachments

• B30CAAE1-07CD-4DE1-8AAB-08ABAAD4628E.png
    B30CAAE1-07CD-4DE1-8AAB-08ABAAD4628E.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 130
If you go the cyclone route, and don't have a long yoke, Scuba Museum has repro long yokes in stock:
About Us
Respectfully,
James
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if their rated to 3000 psi?

I know people have used them at 3000 psi, but I don't know about actual rating. U.S. Navy ran DAAMs on 3k cylinders before heavy yokes existed.

I received my regulator today. Here’s a side shot of the yoke. Unfortunately when removing the exhaust side hose, what appears to be the duck bill fell to pieces.
F023FC1D-A8D6-4003-A601-AFE90833271F.jpeg

I’m also having trouble locating a banjo fitting. The only ones I’ve been able to find are on eBay. Also could someone send me the right direction for the adapter for the hooka to lp hose?

Here’s a side shot of the yoke
Looks like a long yoke to me!
Unfortunately when removing the exhaust side hose, what appears to be the duck bill fell to pieces.
That's the soft goods gamble... mostly expected. Duckbills here: About Us Or a duckbill eliminator here: Store | Vintage Double Hose
I’m also having trouble locating a banjo fitting
See Rob at The Scuba Museum again: About Us
Also could someone send me the right direction for the adapter for the hooka to lp hose?
I had difficulty finding a Hookah port adapter as well, so I went a non-standard route with an LP manifold block and liberal use of teflon tape, see this thread: Starting down the DH rabbit hole
Respectfully,
James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom