Phoenix man uses scuba gear to escape burning home!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats awsome. quick thinking on his part. second floor, huh? how many people keep thier scuba gear set up, up stairs in their home???

Really? I have to ask how many people don't. I guess it's a matter of perspective.

Yeah, who the heck carries there gear to the second floor of there house. And I don't know about you, but if I did have the chance to use gear in a fire, I'm not going to fully set it up.

A 3 CF spare are would easy give you 2-3 minutes, if it takes you longer than that to get out of your house, get a smaller house.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Why was his stuff pink?! But this is kind of sad situation..

He was very lucky to think of using his scuba gear. He was also lucky that it was already set up.

But he was very unlucky that the arson investigators found "multiple points of origin" and again unlucky that they found evidence of an accelerant used to get the fire started!

A Spare Air might not be enough to get you out.

you need a pony bottle setup of at least 19cf or larger :thumb:

:rofl3:

Yes, but only if you are above the 8th floor! :lotsalove:

But he was very unlucky that the arson investigators found "multiple points of origin" and again unlucky that they found evidence of an accelerant used to get the fire started!

HAH! i had a feeling. Thats too suspicious that it was set up. This is in phoenix, not the beach... hope he has fun in prison! too bad the "raffle for charity" didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom