Photogallery: can't see other "pages" of pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with the PhotoGallery where if you click "next page" icon ( > ) or another page number that it won't advance to that page?

The photo gallery seems to be working but you can only seem to view the "first" page?

anyone?

mike_s:
Anyone else having a problem with the PhotoGallery where if you click "next page" icon ( > ) or another page number that it won't advance to that page?

The photo gallery seems to be working but you can only seem to view the "first" page?

anyone?

I saw this today while I was sorting my own album. It was working fine, then for some reason, whenever I would click on another page it would always display only page 1. I closed my browser, went back to the gallery and it was working fine again. Don't know what was going on. :huh:

The problem happens on and off I think. Regardless of whether it's at home or at work... so I don't think it's my browser.

Besides, users shouldn't have to restart broswers to get a web feature to work.
I found another thread where another user is having this problem also. he's using a differnet "brand" browser. So this problem I'm sure isn't browser related since it's happening on two different computers of mine (work and home) and also others.

Seems like a server problem.

(thread where another use was having problem http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=161609)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom