http://www.diveheart.org/

Photos of Matt Key Largo 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MATT: The pleasure is ours! We also sent pics to your Matt@DivingADream.com email. Over the next weeks, we will be working on editing and producing a short video about your trip. We have so much good stuff it is difficult to sort through it all!

Get some rest so we can dive again soon!
All our love,
Jill Heinerth and Robert McClellan

Jill, the pictures turned out great! Next time do you think we could edit out Frank? I mean his incredible physique distracts everybody, especially women, away from diving.....and it becomes down right dangerous!
Also, many thanks to you and your husband, Capt Gary and Brenda, Susan Long, John and Carla Chatterton, Howard and Michelle, Pete and, most importantly the ice cream cooler at Conch Republic divers...We couldn't have done it without you guys...
-Drew

Matt: Loved the short video on you tube! And the music-great! Looking forward to more pictures and video! Just received your t-shirt in the mail and we will be taking you to Maui Hawaii Feb 15th. We will send you a video. Love and prayers.

FROM BIRTH, MAN CARRIES THE WEIGHT OF GRAVITY ON HIS SHOULDERS. HE IS BOLTED TO THE EARTH. BUT MAN HAS ONLY TO SINK BENEATH THE SURFACE AND HE IS FREE.
JACQUES COUSTEAU

Thanks for posting, Drew. Nice to have you on the board. The Ice Cream Cooler was most important??? I thought I was most important!!!! LOL

Again, Thanks to everybody who helped me get to Florida. And Jill, thanks for all the photos. You Rock.

What you dont know about Drew is his real name is Mister Hollywood. LOL

Safe diving,
Matt

Glad you enjoyed the short video. Enjoy my shirt. Thanks for wanting to take me to Maui Hawaii. I'll be watching for the ticket in the mail. LOL Maui Hawaii is one of my favorite places. Hawaii Rocks.

Look forward to seeing your video.

Safe diving,
Matt

Back
Top Bottom