Photoshop Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Tiburon, this is the link, www.myjanee.com. I have some photos posted here http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=147109, that I've used the healing brush on. I have to learn how to lighten underexposed images with layers...

thanks dennis.

@tiburon: also try www.photoshoptv.com, there are tutorial videos by scott kelby, dave cross & matt kloskowski. you can download them for free. look for the episode where they teach the healing brush tips. there's also the photoshop killer tips link there. enjoy.

jonix:
thanks dennis.

@tiburon: also try www.photoshoptv.com, there are tutorial videos by scott kelby, dave cross & matt kloskowski. you can download them for free. look for the episode where they teach the healing brush tips. there's also the photoshop killer tips link there. enjoy.

You should listen to jon.
He's a ppd and they're great at photoshopping stuff :wink:.

jonix:
thanks leesa, learned something new today.

You must ask Leesa to tell you about the awesome On Line PhotoShop class she is taking.....

LindaBluedolphin:
You must ask Leesa to tell you about the awesome On Line PhotoShop class she is taking.....

saw the site she posted myjanee right? awesome stuff there as well. for the mean time though i'd stick with photoshoptv & photoshop cs2 killer tips...easier on the wallet :D

I am taking my 3rd course (launchpads a,b and c). When I'm done, according to Janee, I will be an intermediate PS user. I will go on to some of the more complex stuff.

I went in with trial and error knowlege from PSE 3....I am now understanding shortcuts, better methods to do things and trying things that I never knew I could do. A 6 lesson course costs $40 some and you get lots of additional information. I would say I have made some great progress. One time I complained that I didn't really learn anything new in a lesson - Janee prompty gave me Extra home work. Never having done a web based class before I think it works well.

Back
Top Bottom