Photoshop Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
photoshoptv jam. those guys are gurus and fun to watch :D

Ok, i'm going to that site tonight.
I'm learning more about photoshop as time goes on, mostly by osmosis and hanging out on u/w photography boards and picking more knowledgeable user's brains like yours :).

Thanks Ron, i'll keep an eye out for that book.

There's some great stuff in this thread, I'd hate for it to get lost. So I'm going to move it up to the Digital Darkroom forum.

Diver Dennis:
He he he. Thanks Ron. You should come to the Photo Workshop next year in the Philippines. Mike, Simon Buxton and Tim Rock will be there as well.

I would love to go. Unfortunately I left that extra $6000 in my other pants pocket! :D Actually if it were just me, I'd make it happen. However I could NOT go to a place like that without the Wife and kid, or at least I could not and stay married! :shakehead

What I need is some business related excuse! :lol:

RonFrank:
What I need is some business related excuse! :lol:

we could help you with that...want us to run a poll? :D

back to topic, here's another link. http://www.photoshopkillertips.com

btw, the scott kelby that ron mentioned in his posts is the same guy who hosts the photoshoptv podcast. alternatively, you could use Itunes to subscribe to the podcasts and view the tutorials there.

Back
Top Bottom