Phuket Daytrip Diving May - October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ringo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As so many times said by Stevenl, Batfish and myself the daytrip diving around Phuket is actually better now. Had a Swedish group who have been coming out twice a year over the past 9 years to dive around Phuket. This was the first time that they came out during our so called low season (still prefer to call it the green season). According to them they much preferred the daytrip diving now. Over 2 days they dived with mantas at Racha Noi and quite a few leopardsharks at Anemone Reef and Sharkpoint apart from other marine life. After all these years of not wanting to dive during May - October, they promised us that they would never not believe us again. Not to mention that they virtually had the daytrip boats to themselves! What a bonus!

I'm potentially heading to Phuket in July for only 3 days, on bachelor party for a friend..

I want to get a dive or two in while I'm there, but cuz of the bachelor party side of things, (read: lots of alcohol), I only have one day I can potentially dive.

Does anyone know of any dive shops who can arrange trips that start around 12/1pm? Everything I've seen online has set day trips that leave at 8am or thereabouts - not going to be possible I'm afraid...

Thanks in advance,

F

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom