Phuket - Price Negotiability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think you missed that much by not going to Koh Tao Chilli :wink:

I've only dived out of Phuket three times - twice with a certain poster here who cannot recognise his customers with their wetsuits of invisibility - and once over at Nai Yang (nice little twice wrecked wreck there) because I was looking for a pointer and walked into three shops and really really did not like the heavy sell - was like you could smell the desperation.
I've also had a chat to friends in Lipe and Ao Nang who will be putting their prices up.

Wingy, it was years ago that I went to Koh Tao. I found the island to be beautiful but thought the diving sucked!! I'm still friends with expat dive pro that I met there. It was a great vacation, as long as I don't factor in the diving

Wingy, it was years ago that I went to Koh Tao. I found the island to be beautiful but thought the diving sucked!! I'm still friends with expat dive pro that I met there. It was a great vacation, as long as I don't factor in the diving

Well, I saw my first whale shark here, today... we were with it for 15 minutes...

(Koh Tao, not Chumpon or Sail Rock)

divinh, awesome! Truly!

Is there also more than one anemone with anemone fish out in the sand now?

And even though I thought the diving in general sucks there, I still saw something really amazing one day. Unfortunately, it wasn't a whale shark but on a little pinnacle, there were a bunch of banded sea cucumbers standing on their hind bit, waving about their bodies and mouth bits, all in tandem; looked like a choir, too bad there was no music.

diving, awesome! Truly!

Is there also more than one anemone with anemone fish out in the sand now?

And even though I thought the diving in general suck there, I still saw something really amazing one day. Unfortunately I wasn't a whale shark but on a little pinnacle, there were a bunch of banded sea cucumbers standing on their hind bit, waving about their bodies and mouth bits, all in tandem; looked like a choir, too bad there was no music.
Spawning probably.

Yes, really strange sight.

Back
Top Bottom