Pic' from Belize trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petra

Reaction score
I finally managed to get my web site back up. Well, actually only the Belize section is working. Still can't find the pic's for the rest of the site. Anyway, I've got pics of Gaz's resort, San Pedro, and some dive pics of course.

The dive pics didn't turn out so great. Had a little misunderstanding on how the flash works so very blue. Oh well, live and learn.

http://home.earthlink.net/~m.petrash/

Mark

is nothing that photoshop would not sort out. Don't know about the fog though...

Are these from a digi or a low resolution scan of prints?

Jonathan

There from a CD I had made when I had the film developed. Didn't come out very well. I got lazy and didn't want to have to scan in the pics. Next time I'll do it myself.

The dive pic problems are totally my fault. I misunderstood the instructions on the flash so it didn't go off most of the time. And as you can tell, some of the time I was too far away. I'll know better next time.

Mark

What was the water temperture on the offshore reefs and atolls?

What type of exposure suit did you wear?

Thanks in advance.

Water temp was around 80 deg F all the way down to 80 ft on the ocean side of the barrier reef off Ambergris Caye. We didn't get out to the atolls. I wore a .5mm just for abrasion protection. The water did get a bit rough so if you're going, remember to take your favorite seasick remedy.

Mark

Hey Mark Petra

Thanks for the Cap I wear it daily just what i needed

Thanks again

Gaz

A dive photographer told me that if you don't feel like you can reach out and touch what you are shooting it is too far away. That rule seemed to help me a lot. Good luck!!

That sounds like an easy way to do it! Thanks for the tip. I'll try it on my August trip to Cozumel.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom