Pic improvment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdenn

Registered
Reaction score
i took pics with a cheap disposable camera by Kodak. It's good to 50 feet. the Pictures are from Looe key (i want improvements badly) and got it developed onto a cd (was quite pricy to!). I want to know what program to use to get the best results. The Pictures came out very grainy almost like there was sand suspended in the water. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

what was the film speed rating, if it was 800, that will explain the grain. faster film ( higher asa ) means more grain

best bet is to get the "FILM" scanned using a dedicated film scanner. and do some adjustments in a photo editing program such as photoshop or paint shop, etc.

The jpegs on The Kodak "Picture CD" are only suitable for emailing to half blind grandparents.

i know and my grandparents seemed to enjoy them. i have no idea about the film speed sice it was a disposeable camera.

do you have the film?

if so, look along the outer edges of the strip, if should indicate the speed but not always, if not write done the info send it to me and I will tell you what it is

Chris Bangs:
do you have the film?

if so, look along the outer edges of the strip, if should indicate the speed but not always, if not write done the info send it to me and I will tell you what it is
i will look for the film

jdenn:
i will look for the film
upon finding the film on the outer edge it says :
222 Kodak GT 800-4
this photo is one that i really want

yup 800 asa,

your photo did not post!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom