pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw a pink scuba hello kitty decal on ebay

Thanks. It is s 2 mm suit. Maybe I could just order four of them... :)

True... they might have more that's not on the website tho... maybe contacting them might have some options....

I have SP Jet Sport fins (black with pink) and an Atomic Subframe mask (black with pink). Bare has 3/2 suits black with pink, but not sure about the heavier.

If you are a pink girl, it's usually for life. Cressi makes alot of pink stuff. I like cressi. Aqualung makes slingshots in pink. You are prolly SOL for a pink cold water exposure suit. Get a pink neoprene mask strap, and you can get pink permanent fabric paint to make things fancy, waterproof glue and stick on pink jewels. They do stick. I know they do. Get her set up to bedazzle her own gloves, fins and booties, she will be a happy girlie!

I have SP Jet Sport fins (black with pink) and an Atomic Subframe mask (black with pink). Bare has 3/2 suits black with pink, but not sure about the heavier.

We need pictures (of your gear).

Took the pic........how do I post it? Sorry my newbie is showing. :blush:

Did you ever get pink fins?

The pink gear is for my daughter. She is 8. She can become a Junior Scuba Diver at 10. Right now we are working on swimming and snorkeling. Her gear is cheap (and blue) and, until she learns to rinse it and store it properly, it will remain cheap (and blue). :) She has two years to learn...

Took the pic........how do I post it? Sorry my newbie is showing.
blush.gif

If you save it to your desktop (or elsewhere) you can click on the icon that looks like a square with a dot in each corner (positioning your cursor over it should display "insert image") that appears when you compose a message and you will be able to navigate to the image file location and upload it to SB.

I can't get this to work???? Won't let me browse. I'm on an iPad so I'm sure it's another apple quirk! I'll keep trying.

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:39 PM ----------

I can't get this to work???? Won't let me browse. I'm on an iPad so I'm sure it's another apple quirk! I'll keep trying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom