Pinnacle Evolution XL with Viking rings and gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rye_a

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pinnacle Freedom Drysuit Size XL, Rear-entry with Viking rings, dry gloves and liners (rings and gloves retail for $170 alone) for $675 plus shipping via USPS priority mail.

The suit comes with an inflator hose, suspenders, Dive Rite hood size XL. The latex seals and zippers are in mint condition. I only dove this drysuit on four dives in Monterrey, and it performed excellently.

Suit was accidentally stenciled as Pinnacle Evolution at the factory (see pic).

Here's the link to the sizing chart: http://www.zeagle.com/userfiles/Impe...suit Men.pdf

Attachments

• Pinnacle 1.JPG
    Pinnacle 1.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Pinnacle 3.JPG
    Pinnacle 3.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Pinnacle 2.JPG
    Pinnacle 2.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 75
Just to clarify, I made a mistake in the thread headline. This is a Pinnacle Freedom, not an Evolution. Now includes size 14 Converse All-Stars in all black. Perfect for size 12 feet, and lower profile for fins than rock boots.

Attachments

• IMG_8505.jpg
    IMG_8505.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8507.JPG
    IMG_8507.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 43
Price drop to $600.

Still available. With the suit, gloves, hood, hose and boots this is a complete ready to dive setup. When I dove the suit in Monterey the water temperature was 42* and I was toasty warm including my nice, dry hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom