Pinnacle wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sotong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, i need help with figuring how good Pinnacle suits are? Found Pinnacle Polar 7/5mm for a great price, suit looks amazing in terms of quality and build, has a hoodie, front(across the chest) zipper.. would you recommend this brand and model ? Thanks

I used a Henderson Wetsuit before I tried Pinnacle . Henderson make great products .
Pinnacle has a roll down neck seal which I really like , being a drysuit diver this feature alone sold me , next to no exchange coming down my deck onto chest . I have used Pinnacle suits now for years , The one you are looking at is a semi-dry suit lined with Merino Wool , you will be hard pressed to find a better cold water wetsuit .
It may be too warm for Florida ...

I used a Henderson Wetsuit before I tried Pinnacle . Henderson make great products .
Pinnacle has a roll down neck seal which I really like , being a drysuit diver this feature alone sold me , next to no exchange coming down my deck onto chest . I have used Pinnacle suits now for years , The one you are looking at is a semi-dry suit lined with Merino Wool , you will be hard pressed to find a better cold water wetsuit .
It may be too warm for Florida ...
Thank you very much for replying! I am actually sending this to Europe where i will dive in Adriatic Sea during summer and fall(62-77 degrees) and water can get really cold deeper i go. No intentions of using that suit in Florida. When you say semi-dry suit does that mean it has “gaskets” on the wrist and ankle area such as ones found in Aqua lock suits(Seac, Henderson..)? Or Pinnacle uses some other technology of keeping the water from leaking out the suit? I really love Aqua Lock suits so that would be a deal sealed for me in case it has that

If you are looking for a Semi-Dry, I recommend you also consider the Hollis NeoTeck.

If you are looking for a Semi-Dry, I recommend you also consider the Hollis NeoTeck.
Just to confirm: semi-dry means aqua lock (gaskets) on wrist and ankles correct? Or it can be a variety of options for a suit to be semi-dry?

Back
Top Bottom