Places to stay in Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs DS and I will add third and fourth votes for True Blue Bay and Aquanauts for reasons laid out in my trip report....!

DS

I was in Grenada a good while ago and saw about 15 properties and dined in several as well (travel agent trip). I loved the Grande Anse area. I think that Royston Hopkins at Spice runs a wonderful operation. Blue Horizons was also great. I stayed at Coyaba Beach. It was like a Holiday Inn, so so. What an amazing island. The attraction along with diving is spice and culture. Go to the market/Carenage and buy spices Take a taxi to the spice factory. The nutmeg processing station is in Gouyave. It is called the .Douglaston spice plantation. The scenery is breath taking. Another option is the Belmont Estate and Coco Processing plant. This is a lovely day in Grenada. Drink a rum punch somewhere local or ask the cabbie to take you somewhere along the way Don't forget to buy your Grenada Chocolates! If you get some please bring me a box?:)

Follow your My Anguilla Bliss

I have just returned from a week at the Rex Grenadian:
Good resort
Excellent Food
Good Service.

The house reef is amazing for both snorkelling and diving.
Diving with devotion2ocean, based on the beach at Rex Grenadian - awesome!!
Bianca C is one great wreck.

T

If you consider St Kitts at any time diving information is on my website St Kitts Scuba Diving - mystkittsdivebuddy- the underwater world on the island of St Kitts

Bigbertha22,

The best general information for Grenada is located at the website (can't post a link - yet)
www (dot) grenadaexplorer (dot) com (backslash) Homepageeng.htm

To quote from their webpage: Average temperatures range from 24C/ 75F to 30C/ 87F, tempered by the steady and cooling trade winds. The lowest temperatures occur between November and February. Because of Grenada's remarkable topography, the island also experiences climate changes according to altitude. The driest season is between January and May. Even during the rainy season, from June to December, it rarely rains for more than an hour at a time and generally not every day.

I'm part of a group that goes to Grenada every year for about 2 weeks. We chose the end of January into February as our time slot. Even though that falls outside the normal rainy season, we try to pack those little collapsable umbrellas in our luggage or backpacks because quick daily showers are always possible. We'll be back in Grenada on January 28th and staying until Feb. 8

Best rum punch on the island is at BB's Crabback with the Dodgy Dock at Tru Blue running a hot second. BB's is a delightful restaurant with a terrific menu and the chef/owner is a very personable fellow as well.

Enjoy your trip to Grenada!
Donna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom