Playa del Carmen / Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElGaucho

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So Im going to be in Playa from the 20th to Jan 5th. I will be working at a friend's shop, doing some freelance instruction. If anyone is looking to dive with someone to give them pointers on bouyancy, trim, or just whatever diving stuff, look me up and come diving with us. It doesn't need to be a course, I can just go along in more of a mentoring way, I don't care. I will also be diving the hell out of my JJ CCR since I need to still feel more comfortable on it before my Truk trip next february.

Cheers!

I'm having trouble finding a night dive to go on this weekend while I am in PdC (Fri or Sun).Dive shop I'm using is waiting for others to sign up. It would be my first night dive (I am OW). Any idea where to find one? Is this the type of "challenge" you were looking for?
Rick

I havent seen much activity on the night diving front here in PdC, but I will surely let you know if I know of any op building up a night dive these days. Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom