Playa del Carmen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, it's that time of year again. Time to leave the snow and go do some warm water therapy. Thinking Mexico. Have already dove Cozumel and cabo San Lucas. Both awesome. How's about playa del carmen. Would love o dive a cenotes. Any one got any insight on this part of Mexico. Any words of wisdom welcomed. Thanks

we had a really good time in playa last spring and i returned in october. i highly recommend bluelife. you can email frank@bluelife.com for details. great trip advisor reviews as well. they are one of your best options for cenotes for sure.

we also enjoyed our ocean diving when we were there. i think we saw more turtles there than coz ?? not sure. good dives though in any case. we did not see the same coral formations but still pretty damn good.

Jason, trying to get a dive bud to go to Playa with me the 1st week of April. Hope to come and dive with you!

I just arrived from Playa Del Carmen and I spent 24 days there ;-) A friend of mine recommended Mexico Blue Dream and I went with them. OOOOHHHH BBBOOYYY!!!! The service is AWESOME and your not treated like a number, you are part of the family. The owner of the dive shop, Patrice and Laure are there to treat you like a friend and you wont regret the time you spend with them. Dives are great and DM are pros. Go with Mexico Blue Dream ;-)

As a Dive Professional I go leisure diving to Playa del Carmen, I go with Erik at Scuba dive in Playa del Carmen, Cenotes and Cozumel with Beyond Diving he is the man. From beginner divers to advanced technical diving, cave, nitrox, trimix, etc. check the site out and contact Erik, their service is personal and very professional, safe and fun.

Back
Top Bottom