http://www.diveheart.org/

Please Help Matt Johnston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you to all you fellow divers and friends for all your kindness and support as I cont. with my diving dream. None of this would be possible without all of you.

I will update you later today when I find out how much $$$ I have so far.

Thanks Again,

Safe Diving,

Matt

Ok I donated as well! Hit the paypal button people, let's help Matt with his dive this year and go play with the dolphins!

I just wanted to let you all know that as of right now I have $240 in paypal, I have a ways to go to reach my goal so if you or anyone you know can help me out in the contuation of my diving dream that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your continued support and help, It wouldn't be possible without all of you!

Safe Diving,

Matt

Just made my donation. It is the least we can do.

All right, all you manufactoring reps, business owners, anybody who needs a tax write off, Please help Matt!!!! It is a tax deduction.....

At this time we have $270.00. We aren't that far off.

Thanks Matt.

Come on ScubaBoarders! We just need a bit more to make this happen for Matt!!

All....FYI....I donated $1,000 a month ago out of my pocket to help get Matt back down here.

I challenge anyone out there to match my donation!!!

If we can't raise the money then we're going to have to cancel this trip. Please don't let that happen.

Good Diving,

Back
Top Bottom