Please help me identify this valve/1st stage combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rolanddiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can you please help me with the type/brand or mfg of the valve-1st stage combo on the below picture. All help is much appreciated. Thanks. Roland
mini rebreather2.jpg

I might be wrong but those looks like what ISC use to put on some of there demo models of the Pathfinder. I think these were for the military/defense market. Or maybe just to show off at DEMA or something.

Not to sure how you would do any type of valve shut down situation; boom drill, high o2/solid stuck open, free flow MAV, etc. (I guess you could have flow stops on all your hoses??) Also looks like a pain to fill your tanks, probably would need some kind of QD system like on paintball tanks. From the looks of it this also has mini SPG's directly mounted to the reg, kind of impossible to read these when your wearing the unit.

I might be wrong but those looks like what ISC use to put on some of there demo models of the Pathfinder. I think these were for the military/defense market. Or maybe just to show off at DEMA or something.

Not to sure how you would do any type of valve shut down situation; boom drill, high o2/solid stuck open, free flow MAV, etc. (I guess you could have flow stops on all your hoses??) Also looks like a pain to fill your tanks, probably would need some kind of QD system like on paintball tanks. From the looks of it this also has mini SPG's directly mounted to the reg, kind of impossible to read these when your wearing the unit.

They do have a valve knob on there, though probably not easy in thick gloves

They look like the H2Odessey ones that i use on my BOB

SEE HERE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom