Please offer your creative ideas for purposely sunken SCUBA diving items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about a school bus !!!
That would be different :)

they have that at dutch springs ive seen it several times its very cool

Mermet springs quarry in southern Illinois has lots of neat things including a bus, motorcycle, a few cessnas, semi tractor, coal car, 727 jet from a movie (I just went blank on which movie!), an apache helicopter cockpit and lots of neat little other things like a bathtub and a concrete animal petting zoo.

A fully furnished multi level home or apartment building, or an old growth forest.

Since you are in British Columbia go north.

The dams that mde the current Williston Lake near Mackenzie flooded a fair bit of forest. It's a big risk of entanglement though. If you look in the right places you can also find boats and planes but none of them were sunk on purpose.:shakehead:

The Nechako reservoir for Alcan flooded out a few farms and a native village. If you look at air photos you may be able to pick out some of those structures as well as trees. They attempted underwater logging to salvage the trees about 15 years ago but didn't take very many.

-Greek temple ruins.
-A bus stop.
-Giant fishbowl.
-Upside down seesaw.
-Dummy sea mine field, the spiky spheres anchored with chains sort of thing.

:daydreaming:

How about a mockup of New Orleans? We can call it "Post Katrina".

Heh, reminded me of a conversation with a friend, he said something about Venice sinking fast and I say "Cool, I always wanted to visit Venice, and I love diving, so win-win for me!" :D

How about a playground? Swings, slide, monkey bars, a pole to slide down, etc.

A glittery bass boat with seats, trolling motor and a couple rods could be a fun photo op, have to mount the fish finder upside down though. :D

Back
Top Bottom