Polespear whats the best tip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you think of it, paintball is alot more money then scuba. Paint is expensive. Then everyone feels the need to upgrade their guns. It's a big waste. I quit too. This forum beats the hell out of pbnation. I'd rather be in the water anyday then on land.

MdkSniper:
When you think of it, paintball is alot more money then scuba. Paint is expensive. Then everyone feels the need to upgrade their guns. It's a big waste. I quit too. This forum beats the hell out of pbnation. I'd rather be in the water anyday then on land.
Yeah paintball can be kind of expensive, thank *internet edit* I managed a field and was sponsored to play and practice. If I had to spend $84.00 a case of paint, yeah , I would not want to play tourney ball. Considering I play back and mid and I shot at least a case a game. All my DYE proto gear is sponsored gun, uniform paint is sponsored by American paintball supplies. As much as I love scuba there is something to be said for shooting people in the face and know that they are fine. Sad real war can’t be like that

Back
Top Bottom