Poll of Military Retirees

Do you use Tricare?

• I use employer's medical coverage

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Employer wants me to use my military coverage.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I chose to use Tricare instead of employer's coverage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know this is not diving related, however, I am trying to contact as many Military Retirees as possible.

Some of you may know they DoD is wanting to raise the fees for Tricare for Retirees under the age of 65.

To support their argument they are saying many retirees are using Tricare instead of their employer's insurance and in many cases the employer is forcing them to do so.

I have held 10 jobs since I retired in 1993 and never had an employer ask or tell me to use Tricare.

I plan to provide the results of this poll to the House and Senate Armed Services Committees.

Please feel free to send this to any retirees you know and have them email me at brianwl69@yahoo.com.

Thanks

I don't quite fit your poll. I am a retiree (AF), but I use my wife's excellent Blue Cross Blue Shield with Tricare as my secondary. My company doesn't require or force any solution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom