Pompano - Palm Beach Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGirlCC

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A few of us are heading down to Pompano Beach the end of February for 9 or 10 days. We have dove in Pompano with South Florida Divers before.

Looking to also do some other dives- maybe up towards Palm Beach area. Does anyone have any recomendations for charters/dive sites in the area?

Appreciate any suggestions!

This is a good op out of Boynton Beach. Kevin was our local dive master of the year. I have been out with him several times and have only had positive experiences.

Last edited:
A few of us are heading down to Pompano Beach the end of February for 9 or 10 days. We have dove in Pompano with South Florida Divers before.

Looking to also do some other dives- maybe up towards Palm Beach area. Does anyone have any recomendations for charters/dive sites in the area?

Appreciate any suggestions!

I am going to be in Boynton weather permitting right at the end of Feb.
Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

Dive with Kevin and you wont regret it.

Joe

Gotta add another two thumbs' up for Kev of Underwater Explorers. A do not miss if you are in the area.

Parrot Island Scuba is right there in Pompano and the boats are right
at the Hillsboro Inlet. They run some fun trips and I believe they still
run two boats.

This is a good op out of Boynton Beach. Kevin was our local dive master of the year. I have been out with him several times and have only had positive experiences.

I just got off of Kevin's boat about two hours ago. Had an AWESONE time!! Great diving, comfortable boat. The reef was way beyond my expectations. The life was fantastic. The vis was the best I have seen in any of the US destinations I have been.

Explorer was a very comfortable six-pack and Alex a very gracious host. I highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom