• Quick-Tec Pony Mount

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Q Connect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • homemade

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used Aqua explorer's Ultimate Pony Bracket when I used a pony. Back mounting has it's downsides but does keep the chest area and arms clear when working underwater. I don't do a lot of commercial work, but it was nice to dive the same configuration whenever I dove.

I moved away from a pony as even 30 cu ft was getting marginal on some of my dives and I now use Aqua Explorer's Ultimate velcro double bands with a pair of steel tanks with separate regulators and SPG's. Doubles offer a lot more flexibility in terms of air management and when either separate or with an isolator manifold offer more in terms of saftey and redundancy. Sort of the ultimate evolution from a spare air to something that really works when things go wrong.

I use a scuba -duba it works very good, I use it with a 13 pony and steel 120's it's the best system I've tried

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom