Pool Man seeks advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkn19976

New
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am in the swimming pool industry and I was hoping to get some advice on a tankless dive system purchase. I started my own company 3 years ago and while I have occasional access to a tankless setup, the time has come to purchase a system of my own. I have used the supersnorkel many times over the years but wonder if there is a better option. I have read on some forums that you can build your own but I don't know enough about it to feel comfortable taking that on. My max dive would be 10 feet and never longer than 20-30 minutes so I don't need something too crazy. I saw this one on hookamax and I'm not sure if it would fit the bill:
Hookamax 110 volt Electric Hookahs

I've also see the brownie's third lung but I'm not even sure if thats even close to appropriate for what I want.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have,
Kevin

may be i missed it but no mention of the length of the electric cord?....hope no one disconnected it while your at fifty feet.

may be i missed it but no mention of the length of the electric cord?....hope no one disconnected it while your at fifty feet.
No worries, the OP stated "My max dive would be 10 feet ..." and would be used for cleaning swimming pools. He will be much shallower than 50 feet.

but it's rated to 50 ft for one diver and 25ft for two divers.......

but it's rated to 50 ft for one diver and 25ft for two divers.......
... and the speedometer on my car goes to 280KPH. He stated his intended use and a max depth of 10 feet. What's your point?

ok...great...you win..sorry to bother you.

Back
Top Bottom