Pool meeting??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh THANKS guys.... I didn't get the memo on that!! picking on poor ole' me!

Also, we were told we couldn't be out long in the suits. So a swim to the helo and back would have been longer then were allowed to be. I did see the big pontoons it's hanging from, but never got over there to see it.

We did see the ferry, one of the wooden boats and the piper plane. Then it was time to head back cause I didn't have enough weight and was starting to head up. (thanks to Rick's son for UNDER weighting me!)

hnladue:
Also, we were told we couldn't be out long in the suits.
If I like that CLX, they're more than welcome to come down and find me, and I'll be more than happy to oblige by handing it to them right there next to the copter :eyebrow:

hnladue:
...................[snip]................................................ Then it was time to head back cause I didn't have enough weight and was starting to head up. (thanks to Rick's son for UNDER weighting me!)

I guess you you need to complain to Paul, not me!!
He's not on-line so he can't defend himself here. I'll be sure to tell him to watch out for Heather!! :wink:

I use less weight in my drysuit than I did with 7mil wetsuit.

Baseline starting point is the same weight as with your 7 mil.

I carry 26 lbs now. They put extra insulation on me to keep warm. Paul gave me 4 more, but that didn't even cover it! Besides, he's your son, so therefore it's YOUR fault. teehee!

They put a time limit on how long you can be out with the suits?

Looks like I'll be bringing the OS suit for backup....

And Depth too!! No more then 40ft for 40mins. But if you have 'connections', other arrangements can be made.

hnladue:
And Depth too!! No more then 40ft for 40mins. But if you have 'connections', other arrangements can be made.
Like I said, they can come find me at 75 feet and have me take the suit off..

hnladue:

And you are supposed to dive with an instructor, either your own or one of the ones leading dives for DUI.

hnladue:
I carry 26 lbs now. They put extra insulation on me to keep warm. Paul gave me 4 more, but that didn't even cover it! Besides, he's your son, so therefore it's YOUR fault. teehee!

Technicaly no!! do the Math. I'm 48, Paul is 34. Do you think I was a Dad at 14??

I'm kinda bummin' on this DUI time limit thing....Looks like I'll be diving my OS systems for pretty much the whole weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom