Pool meeting??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi:
Technicaly no!! do the Math. I'm 48, Paul is 34. Do you think I was a Dad at 14??

Heather saw right thru you, Extra fertile and lucky at 14. I'm jealous. By the way, she was right, you are to blame ex officio !

Ken

Derek S:
They put a time limit on how long you can be out with the suits?

Looks like I'll be bringing the OS suit for backup....

Let's put it this way... I have a top of the line Andy's DS2 (cordura) that will be there, but I do NOT plan on diving it that weekend unless they are down the Foam Neoprene again. They will be making snowballs in a place FAR below us before I deal with that floaty thing again.

I plan to return the suit when I get back, LOL. Sunday, I adopted the CF200 as my very own for all day and no-one complained until my group started coming in late. Someone said something about how well it fit me and I couldn't get over the compliment. Besides it did fit like a glove :) .

As to the "connections", let's just say that I am not too worried about it.

Derek S:
I'm kinda bummin' on this DUI time limit thing....Looks like I'll be diving my OS systems for pretty much the whole weekend.

Dive the DUI's!!! I'd bring the OS along, but I wouldn't plan on diving it at all. I wouldn't worry about the time thing 'til we get there. It may not be an issue at all.

Oh I will be diving in at least one or two DUI suits, but I'm there more for the diving than the suits. I'm quite happy with my OS for the time being, once I get down to my "fightin weight", I'll definitely be looking at a new suit.

Derek S:
Oh I will be diving in at least one or two DUI suits, but I'm there more for the diving than the suits. I'm quite happy with my OS for the time being, once I get down to my "fightin weight", I'll definitely be looking at a new suit.

Then you owe it to ourself to give the suits there an honest look. You will love them. If my LDS weren't a dealer in the competition, I would have bought one when looking for a new drysuit this winter.

Like has been said before, I plan to use the suits there. Less wear and tear on mine, LOL. One nice thing, my new suit is a front entry so I should have few problems embarrassing myself trying to get in and out of a "self donning" suit. Last year was downright embarrassing on that front, LOL.

Ok!! Roberts Wesylan..... $45/hr(per group) They have May 7th and may 28th available. I think we should aim for the 7th so we can get skills practice in b4 Dutch. Let me know ASAP who wants to go and I'll schedule it.

Heather.

You want to practice skills in order to go to Dutch? And pay for it?

Huh.

Jonnythan, this gives us time together as a group, to get to know each other and each others skills. I can't think of a better place in a controlled environment, to practice after being dry for 6 months. If you don't want to pay, don't come.

Hey I didn't mean any offense or anything.. it just seems.. odd, I guess.

No offense taken!! We just discussed at the last meeting having a pool meeting!! We all need to brush up on skills. Why don't you join us??? We'd love to actually SEE you!!! Come to dutch for DUI days. It's a trip and we'll have a blast!

Back
Top Bottom