Suggestion Pop Ups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
DFC5343

DFC5343

Reaction score
Anyone else get them here in this board? I have pop up blocker from Earthlink and it works everywhere but here. Is this how this board gets the cash? Or is it someone else "hacking" on?

NetDoc:
No pop-ups from us...
Then whats that thing that says "Request a read receipt for this message" every time I send a PM? :D

Note to self...

change Cornfed's "prompt" to advertising ASAP. BTW, the read receipt is the one part of this fine board that I detest. I ALWAYS cancel them, including the one's you guys request! Yes... mostly because I can! :eyebrow:

NetDoc:
Note to self...

change Cornfed's "prompt" to advertising ASAP. BTW, the read receipt is the one part of this fine board that I detest.

You can turn them off. I'm not sure how but I know TDS managed to.

I ALWAYS cancel them, including the one's you guys request! Yes... mostly because I can! :eyebrow:

LOL, I never request them on purpose. I just hit one of the buttons to make the message go away! :D

Back
Top Bottom