Port Eynon Gower

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garvey3757

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all looking to take my daughter for her 1st British beach dive and was thinking Port Eynon since we will be stopping there for a few days.
Just wondering if anyone else has dived this spot and have any tips or pointers to look out for

I've been out around the Gower on a boat a few times this year, and so far visibility has been almost zero. Port Eynon is a little further along and towards the tip, so maybe it'll be a little better. I've never dived off the beach there though sorry.

It’s a bit of a nightmare trying to find anyone that does nitrox refills up around Swansea/ Goer area so if I do go for the dive it looks like it will only be for the one day unless anyone knows anything different

It’s a bit of a nightmare trying to find anyone that does nitrox refills up around Swansea/ Goer area so if I do go for the dive it looks like it will only be for the one day unless anyone knows anything different

Unfortunately you're right, even air fills aren't easy to come by. Your closest reliable/safe source is probably Haven Diving Services in Milford Haven. Short of that there's Bristol Channel Diving in Cardiff, or NDAC in Chepstow.

Back
Top Bottom