portable digital storage device

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
dpreview is an excellent site and has a great review on the Epson. From what I have seen this is the only possible if you want to use it for review at all.

I don't. I'll have my laptop and hate to edit on that even!

I need MP3, storage and the ability to download/watch movies/shows etc, I've decided. None of the models that fit the above I can find support Oly Raw so that is a non-issue now. All will let me load my RAW files just as on any hard-drive...just can't see 'em :wink:
Hey Alcina, you may want to look at the RCA Lyra. It doesn't support review of RAW images, but I don't much care about that. It has a high res screen, plays MP3s and MPEG/AVI movies. It also does slideshows for JPGs. There is a CF slot on top and High-Speed USB 2.0 interface. I got mine because I use it on vacation, and wanted the MP3/Movie player for the plane, as well as the 80GB of storage for photos. Honestly, its not a first choice in the pure photography sense, but for overall usability and flexibility it kicks ***.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom