Poseidon Cyklon 300 1st Stage Service Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDI

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi, looking to get a Service kit for my Poseidon Cyklon 300. Any help will be appreciated as I haven't managed to locate any online. Thank you in advance.

Hi, looking to get a Service kit for my Poseidon Cyklon 300. Any help will be appreciated as I haven't managed to locate any online. Thank you in advance.

Let me check, it'll take a day or two. I'll PM you if I have any joy.

Any one else know where a kit may be sourced? I'd hate to retire the mighty poseidon.

thanks buddhasummer for the effort,

Hi there from the end of the dark continent.
I am a Poseidon maniac.
I am sure we can get here in SA. The agents tend to be full of it and only sell to certified technicians.
What parts do you require?
The attachment may help you.

Attachments

• manual.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 441
I will have a hunt through the manuals and let you know Coelacanthic, I guess its what ever parts would normally come in the 1st stage service kit.
Thanks for looking Scott

I have three (2940)Cyklon 300 1st stages that I am planning to rebuilt soon, as well as a couple #2960. From what I can tell, the appropriate kit (#3886 for the 2940 version Cyklon) does not come with Viton O-rings. I will include a cross-ref chart I have been working on, because I have found a lot of misinformation out there, and now prefer to just figure out some of this for myself.. or at least do some reasonable fact checking. *for example, I was told that the #3872 kit was backwards compatible to earlier models. This is 100% NOT true as the 2960/50/40 first stages use an #1189 diaphragm and the Cyklon (2940) HP seat is different #2302.

You can see on the chart, there are some parts that are common to other 1st stages, and some that are unique between generations.

My intention is to order min qty of the individual parts to make myself a few #3886(v) kits that will be compatible with richer nitrox / o2.

Most of the small bits have a min qty of 5, 10, or 20.. so I am not sure how many kits I will end up with. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to discuss in detail.

POSEIDON%201ST%20CROSS%20REF_zpswt5fw3dc.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom