Poseidon deco discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agility

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know when and why the production of the Poseidon Deco was discontinued?
xstream_deco.JPG

Thank you for your fast reply.
I wonder if with sidemound becoming more popular the demand would go up today, it is a very slick reg.
You would not happen to have one in a drawer in a back room for me? :wink:

they actually are less beneficial in sidemount that you think, I keep praying that they come out with a turret on the bottom of the MK3 as it is truly the best first stage design out there, but hopefully the boys back in Sweden are working hard on engineering that. If you hunt around you can still find them, just have to look. I love mine.

they actually are less beneficial in sidemount that you think
could you please explain this to me? they offer the opportunity to route two IP hoses up and the HP hose down the tank or one IP hose up and the other one down.
I have been searching for 6 months :depressed:
I have found one but not a second one.

it is only the fact that they offer no advantage to sidemount over a standard MK3, and while the standard one sends all 3 hoses basically straight down or straight up, this style of regulator tends to spread them out like an octopus has its arms splayed out and they can get a bit unruly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom