Poseidon Unisuit Dry Suit with attached hood and boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For sale is a men's large Poseidon Unisuit which has the hood and boots attached. It comes with the inflator hose and a bottle of zipper wax. The suit has only been used about 5 times for a couple cold water quarry dives. It is in near perfect condition with the only wear from the straps from wearing a BC. I am selling because I can no longer dive due to injury. Asking $650 or best offer. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

For sale is a men's large Poseidon Unisuit which has the hood and boots attached. It comes with the inflator hose and a bottle of zipper wax. The suit has only been used about 5 times for a couple cold water quarry dives. It is in near perfect condition with the only wear from the straps from wearing a BC. I am selling because I can no longer dive due to injury. Asking $650 or best offer. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a poseidon suit size large. My email is billc@jacksonhole.com. I have a xxl unisuit like new but it's big on me.

Back
Top Bottom