Possibilities of a DIR-F??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm not attempting to start any issues within the LED club, but I was thinking about the possibility of seeing if anyone other than myself was interested in taking the DIR Fundamentals class.

Those interested, post here or PM me.

Derek S:
I'm not attempting to start any issues within the LED club, but I was thinking about the possibility of seeing if anyone other than myself was interested in taking the DIR Fundamentals class.

Those interested, post here or PM me.

Derek, there's no issue with us about this!! I'd love to learn about it, but currently don't have the $$ to be able to take it or buy the gear they 'suggest'. I'll probably be going to rebreathers instead of doubles anyhow.

43 views and only 1 reply?

Point taken....

Derek S:
43 views and only 1 reply?

Point taken....

CHICKENS!!!

Come on now.... everyone reply!!! I send Martha after ya'll!!

Wouldn't hurt for us to look at the ideas. God forbid we LEARN something.

hnladue:
CHICKENS!!!

Come on now.... everyone reply!!! I send Martha after ya'll!!

Wouldn't hurt for us to look at the ideas. God forbid we LEARN something.

Derek, 5 of the views were me checking to see your replies. I don't have the cash, and I probably don't have the time . Sorry Bud.

I have to jump on the bandwagon. Would like to but cant make the $$$ investment in that gear right now. Sorry.

Actually, it isn't cheaper then a rebreater. After you buy the gear, tanks, regs, b/w etc and then the training, you've paid for the rebreather.

hnladue:
Actually, it isn't cheaper then a rebreater. After you buy the gear, tanks, regs, b/w etc and then the training, you've paid for the rebreather.
Maybe, but that rebreather is just sitting there til you get the training.. which is more $$$ :wink:

And a rebreather isn't Apeks so were going to have to ask you to leave. (quietly snickering in the corner)

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom